Wednesday, September 23, 2015

GAP Promo's Fall Favorites



The leaves are starting to change color, apples are being picked, and pumpkin spice is quickly taking over the world. Autumn is here! Living in New England provides us with so many activities to do during this season, and here are some of the GAP Team’s favorites!

Gayle
“Walking down the leaf-lined pathways on a sunny day at Ravenswood Park in Gloucester and making a contest out of catching the falling leaves – whoever loses buys drinks or dinner! Careful you don’t trip on a windy day where the leaf count is high!”

Kathryn
Crisp October nights with an outdoor fire, friends, and cocktails.”

Kim
“I love trick or treating with the kids and seeing everyone’s costumes and decorations!”

Jess
“I’ve never done it, but I think I would like apple picking.”

Erica
“Going pumpkin picking with my husband and drinking yummy apple cider!!”

Marissa
“Simple. Stepping on crunchy leaves!”

Mike
“PSL’s, Ugg Boots, Yoga Pants, My North Face, scarves on scarves, hay rides with my besties, pumpkin selfies and of course Hocus Pocus on ABC Family.”

Nicole
“Apple Picking!”

Sam
“Fall bonfires and apple cider!”

Pat
“Halloween. Period.”

Jamie
“Making Chili.”

McKenna
“Carving Pumpkins!”

Justin

“Watching Tom Brady.”

No comments:

Post a Comment